Terms and Conditions of Business
1 – Terms of agreement
2. Use of the theyellowpeg.com website will be considered acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Business. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions of Business contained in the following pages, then you may not use the theyellowpeg.com website. Please note that The Yellow Peg has the right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Business and, thus, you should review them periodically.
Please read the following sections carefully, as they contain the Terms and Conditions of Business that will govern your use of the website.
3. If you have any enquiries, comments or concerns regarding this agreement or any other part of this site or regarding any of our featured products and services or if you have experienced technical problems while using this site, please send an email to info[at]theyellowpeg.com.
4. These Terms and Conditions of Business are applicable to the purchase of products and services exclusively made on this website according to the Italian Law (Parte III, Titolo III, Capo I, Codice del Consumo – D.lgs n. 206/05 modificato dal D.lgs n. 21/14 e D.lgs 70/03) from the seller:
Based in: Via Gaetano Trezza 14/a, 37129, Verona (VR)
VAT n. 04461510234
5. This website is accessible in the following languages: Italian, English.
2 – Orders and specifications
1. In order to complete a purchase on this website the user has to follows the online procedure and the related instructions.
2. This procedure meets the Terms and Conditions of Business and includes all information on each purchased service or product, pictures of the product itself and the corresponding price, payment options available, shipment options for the purchased goods and the corresponding postage and packaging fees. The seller endeavours to display and describe as accurately as possible the products which appear on its website, but cannot undertake to give any assurance that they perfectly match the actual product sold to the user.
3. All goods are offered for sale subject to availability and subject to the seller’s acceptance of the order.
4. Payment must be made at the time of placing an order which is accepted by the seller. Payment in full will be taken at this time and the contract will be in force.
3 – Registered users
1. When creating an account the user is obliged to follow the instructions on the website and provide correct personal data.
2. After the registration, the user will receive a confirmation email.
3. The user must inform The Yellow Peg of any variations in the provided data.
4. After the registration the user will automatically be assigned a user name and a password. The user is held responsible for the correct use and storage of these credentials.
4 – Product availability
1. All goods are offered for sale subject to availability and subject to the seller’s acceptance of the order. The availability should be regarded as merely indicative as multiple purchases can take place on the website at the same time.
2. Product unavailability can be notified to the user also after the confirmation of the order. In this case, the order will be rectified and the user will be immediately notified via email.
3. Should the user require the cancellation for the order, The Yellow Peg will refund the amount within 7 days from the notice.
5 – Definition of goods
1. The Yellow Peg sells:
Handmade clothing and accessories for man/woman
Sewing patterns and sewing kits
Online and in-studio sewing classes
2. The full offer is available at the following links:
6- Payment and pricing
1. Prices are clearly marked for each product, except for the case of evident errors.
2. In case of errors in the pricing of a good, the user will be notified as soon as possible and will be allowed to confirm the order for the right price or alternatively cancel it. The Yellow Peg has no obligation to sell the good for the erroneously provided price.
3. Prices include Italian VAT and do not include shipment fees. Prices can be subject to variations except for already confirmed orders.
4. Payments can be made via:
Credit or debit card
5. The buyer shall be responsible for any other taxes or custom duties applicable in the territory to which the goods are sent.
7 – Delivery
1. The Yellow Peg goods are delivered worldwide.
2. Goods are delivered at the address provided by the user at the moment of purchase.
3. Domestic orders (Italy) are usually delivered within 5 business days from the date of shipment or, in any case, within 30 days from shipment.
4. Processing times have to be added to delivery times based on the product type and are always shown in the listings.
5. Orders placed within the European Union are usually delivered within 15 business days from the date of shipment or, in any case, within 30 days from shipment.
6. Orders placed outside EU are usually delivered in 2-4 weeks from the date of shipment.
7. If the buyer is not present at the moment of delivery, a notice will be given in order to agree on a new delivery date, this may depend upon the local postal service or courier policy in the destination country. The Yellow Peg cannot be held responsible for this aspect.
8. The buyer must take care of the shipping fees unless otherwise indicated. Shipment costs are shown at Checkout after providing the shipping address.
9. Services will be available to the user according to what indicated in the corresponding web pages.
8 – Risk and property
1. Risk of damage to or loss of the goods will pass to the buyer upon delivery to our chosen carrier. Property in the goods will not pass from the seller until the seller has received full payment of the price and all other sums which are due, owing or payable by the buyer to the seller in respect of the Contract or any other Contract between the seller and the buyer.
9 – Returns
1. The buyer shall have the right to cancel any order for goods in the case of faulty goods at the earliest opportunity after the buyer has discovered the fault or defect (provided that the buyer shall be deemed to have inspected the goods as soon as reasonably practicable after delivery and in no case longer than 14 days after receipt).
2. In order to request a return the buyer must send an email to simona[at]theyellowpeg.com including the name, the order number and the reason for the request of cancellation of the contract.
3. Returned goods must be shipped to:
Via Gaetano Trezza 14/a
37129, Verona (VR)
4. All items of goods which are returned by the buyer to the seller must be returned in their original packaging with the original tags and must be in an unused condition. If the returned goods meet these conditions the seller will issue a refund on the same payment method used by the buyer at the moment of purchase within 7 days, excluded shipping costs. Shipping costs for the return of the good must be covered by the buyer.
5. Custom products cannot be returned.
10 – Data protection
11 – Contacts
1. All enquiries should be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org o via phone at (+39) 320 74 80 401.
12 – Intellectual property
1. This website is owned by the seller and operated by theyellowpeg.com. Unless otherwise noted in this website, The Yellow Peg owns the copyright with respect to all content on the website. Content includes: text, graphics, logos, video clips, trade marks and anything else hosted on this website. All rights to content, services, and server information are reserved. Any modification made to the content of this website by a third party is a violation of The Yellow Peg’ s copyright. Additionally, the theyellowpeg.com website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
2. Sewing patterns and instructions included in the sewing kits available on this website are all subject to copyright. When purchasing any of these goods the user has the right to use it only for personal purposes. Commercial purposes are not allowed.