The Chantilly blouse sewing pattern features 3 styles in 1. The easiest project is a 4-season top with a loose fit, a round neckline and kimono sleeves. Make it special with a lovely Peter Pan collar inspired to the ‘50s or adding a buttoned back.
This multi-size sewing pattern includes all sizes from XXS to XXL. Seam allowances are already included to make it easier to trace and cut.
All sewing patterns by TYP/Patterns are easy to use thanks to their detailed instruction booklet that will take you through all the steps to make the blouse: from choosing the perfect size, to buying the correct fabric and cutting it the efficient way, to sewing it like a pro.
This digital version contains the following files:
- a PDF instruction booklet that will help you every step of the way. You’ll find useful resources as the dressmaker’s jargon and fabric requirements for each size/version and for 2 fabric heights with the related cutting schemes. Sewing your Chantilly blouse will be so easy with the step-by-step tutorial with photo-instructions. You’ll also find many tips and tricks to improve your sewing skills.
- a print-at-home tiled pattern to print all versions at once on A4 paper.
- one print-at-home tiled pattern for each of the 3 versions to print just what you need saving ink and paper.
- a PDF step-by-step guide on how to print the pattern at home and assemble it the right way.
- the wide PDF pattern to print at a copy shop on a plotter.
Files are organised in two zipped folders, one for ENGLISH and one for ITALIAN.
Language: English, Italian
Designed in Italy with love.
Personal/Non-commercial use only