The Chocolat Jacket+Coat sewing pattern includes 3 styles in 1:
- version 1: a versatile fully-lined basic jacket with a loose fit, kimono sleeves and a round neckline.
- version 2: a sporty version of the jacket with a lined hood and buttoned patch pockets.
- version 3: a longer version, perfect as a minimal coat or overcoat.
This multi-size sewing pattern includes all sizes from XS to 3XL. Seam allowances are already included to make it easier to trace and cut.
All sewing patterns by TYP/Patterns are easy to use thanks to their detailed instruction booklet that will take you through all the steps to make the garment: from choosing the perfect size, to buying the correct fabric and cutting it the efficient way, to sewing it like a pro.
This digital version contains the following files:
- a PDF instruction booklet that will help you every step of the way. You’ll find useful resources as the dressmaker’s jargon and fabric requirements for each size/version with the related cutting schemes, also for the lining fabric. Sewing your Chocolat jacket or coat will be so easy with the step-by-step tutorial with photo-instructions. You’ll also find many tips and tricks to improve your sewing skills.
- a print-at-home tiled pattern to print all versions at once on A4 paper.
- one print-at-home tiled pattern for each of the 3 versions to print just what you need saving ink and paper.
- a PDF step-by-step guide on how to print the pattern at home and assemble it the right way.
- the wide PDF pattern to print at a copy shop on a plotter.
Files are organised in two zipped folders, one for ENGLISH and one for ITALIAN.
Language: English, Italian
Designed in Italy with love.
Metric + Imperial
Personal/Non-commercial use only